Aeration has long & short term benefits
- Promotes exchange of air between the soil & atmosphere
- Deeper, healthier root growth
- Improves nutrient uptake and use
- Decreases water runoff and puddles
- Conserves water by improving soil water uptake
- Penetrates heavy thatch which enhances thatch break down
- Makes the grass more heat & drought tolerant
- Enrich's soil improving resiliency & cushioning
- YOU GET A GREENER HEALTHIER LAWN!
Aerating the lawn allows vital nutrients such as oxygen, phosphorus and potassium to penetrate the roots of the grass. The process involves mechanically poking thousands of holes in the ground using an aerator machine.
If your lawn could use some more breathing room,